Digital Marketing with AI — 5 Killer Examples To 10x Your Results!
In this post, I’ll break down 5 awesome ways and examples on how to use AI in Marketing. sharing real practical use cases that helped me 10x my marketing results and save tons of hours!
1- Email Marketing With AI
Many beginners miss out on email marketing, thinking it’s not worth it.
However, it’s proved that it has one of the highest ROIs with 44$ profit for every 1$ spent on it.
Email Marketing allows businesses to directly reach and engage their audience, fostering customer relationships and driving sales. It’s a big part of my marketing strategy.
The content of the email is very important, but if the subject line isn’t clickable, no one will read the content of that email. Let AI help you with that!
There are 3 Stages of writing a good subject line: Crafting, Testing, and Templatizing it.
- Crafting: Brainstorming ideas, researching for hook types, and merging them with the email idea to make the reader click and read your email. You can use AI tools to help you with brainstorming ideas, like my AI Email Subject Line Generator. Also, you can check my Free Email Subject Line Database for some ideas.
- Testing: After crafting a good subject line, you’ll need to check if it’s optimized and how to improve it. A year ago, I used to send my emails, and if it didn’t get enough clicks, I researched how I could get better subject lines, but it was time-consuming between researching, waiting for results to analyze, and repeating the process. Now, with AI, you can feed your subject line to an Email Subject Line Tester and let AI do all the work.
- Templatizing: After Testing your subject lines and finding that some worked really well. A very good approach is to templatize them so you can use them later on and tweak them depending on the idea of your email. To do that easily, you can use my Email Subject Line Template Creator to templatize any subject line or check my Email Subject Line Database, where you can find 60+ samples of email subject lines with examples you can choose from and use.
There are a lot of types of emails in email marketing including promotional emails (for sales and offers), transactional emails (order confirmations and receipts), informational emails (newsletters and updates), and relational emails (personalized messages and customer feedback requests).
Too many types and a little hard to master all of them. Therefore it can be quite a drag to write emails without having professional copywriting skills, but Not Anymore! Thanks to AI again!
Below is a prompt example for writing an informational email. So, just tweak the details to get the results you’re looking for.
Just Feed an LLM (large language model) the following prompt and let the magic happen 🪄
You are a professional in email marketing having the skillset to write an [informational email] effectively. Your task is to generate for me an [informational] email containing [6 marketing ideas, each bullet pointed with a simple explanation for each]
However, take into consideration that the email generated by the LLM is just a sample for the email you want to send. Don’t send it right away, it needs to be edited. Or in order to get a better answer from the LLM you can be more detailed in the prompt and give it all the marketing ideas and a simple explanation for each (in our example).
2- AI And SEO
Are you a beginner with a new blog and struggling with SEO and ranking your site to get organic traffic?
Don’t worry. Many experienced creators also do from time to time. Now with AI, it’s become so easier to generate a full detailed SEO plan and reports in seconds.
However, you have to keep in mind that SEO has many details to cover, from keywords to meta titles and descriptions, backlinks, related keywords, etc… Here are some ways you can use AI to help you with different fields in SEO.
Keyword research is the process of identifying and analyzing the specific words and phrases that people use in search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc… to find information, products, or services, helping websites optimize content to attract traffic to their website. Then you can add these keywords to your website and blog and rank higher on search engines.
You can use AI tools such as my AI-Powered Keyword Research Tool to help you check for CPC, Search Volume, Paid Competitors, and SEO difficulty, saving you a lot of time doing your own research. Then choose the right keyword to rank for.
💡Pro Tip: Use ChatGPT or LLMs to Generate MVC Keyword Ideas!
MVC stands for Minimal Viable Content; it is a type of content that you create fast, evaluate, and scale.
Instead of writing long-form content and targeting specific keywords, you can target hundreds or thousands of keywords with many MVCs and rank faster on Google.
Example: You pick a Content-Type, like “Email Templates”
And then you create multiple pieces of content based on this type, like:
- Email Templates for affiliate marketing
- Email Templates for eCommerce
- Email Templates for course promotion
You can test the AI MVC Keyword Generator here.
Meta Titles and Descriptions:
Meta titles and descriptions are short text elements that provide a concise summary of a web page’s content within search engine results, helping users and search engines understand what the page is about and making them click.
You can simply craft a prompt, feed it to ChatGPT, and let it generate everything for you! Here’s a sample prompt:
You are an expert in SEO optimization and writing Meta titles and descriptions. I'm writing a blog post about [Topic] and i want you to generate for me 4 SEO optimized meta titles and 4 SEO optimized meta description for it.
Make sure that the Meta titles should be a maximum of 50-60 characters, and the meta descriptions should be a maximum of 100-150 characters.
Optimize the prompt as you like to get the results you’re looking for,
Full SEO Strategy:
What about getting a full SEO report containing Meta titles, Meta Descriptions, long tail keywords, FAQs, keyword research, and more?
Good thing we’ve got you covered 😉 You can get all that using our AI keyword Planner.
Moreover, if you are looking to know the prompt behind it and tweak it to your liking, you can check it in our Premium Prompt Library!
In the same way, you can do that with all other SEO-related fields.
Last but not least, try out our AI-Powered SEO Analyzer tool. and Generate an SEO report for any web page in seconds Powered By AI.
3- Marketing Automation with AI
Most entrepreneurs, no matter the field they work in encounter repetitive tasks on a daily basis, I’m one of them. Therefore, I thought to myself, why dont I use the power of AI to automate all those tasks saving me time to do more important things?
An example I did is creating an automation script that takes a Blog Post URL as Input and then:
Blog Post URL –> Scrape the internet –> Summarize Post –> Output Bullet Point Summary :
This was all done using a Python Code I developed and shared with my Premium Prompt Engineers!
Another example is Zapier. If you don’t know what Zapier is, it’s an online automation tool that connects your apps and services to automate repetitive tasks without coding or relying on developers to build the integration.
But how does it work?
Let me give you an example from my work, I have a course, and I want everyone who buys the course to automatically to get access to a private discord server.
What happens here is Zapier accesses the user’s email via WordPress’s API, and then using Discord’s API, it uses that same email to give the user access to the Discord server.
So it’s connecting between apps using APIs. Therefore, Zapier is making money using APIs, and that’s only one way of making money with APIs.
If you want to learn more about building and selling APIs, I have a full Course on making money with APIs from A to Z, so even if you dont know what APIs are, you can start learning easily.
In addition, you’ll learn Python. It’s a 2 in 1 deal don’t miss out!
4- Building AI Tools
Unpopular opinion: Building Free Side Projects is surely a top 5 marketing strategy.
for me, it is the best strategy that helped me pass 1M Visits per month on my sites.
When you build a free side project, it attracts a lot of organic traffic, specifically when it is something trendy.
For example, at the beginning of 2023, when the AI topic was trending, I took the opportunity and developed a website called FreeAIKit. It is a collection of Free AI tools built by me and other trusted users.
It got an unexpectedly large number of organic traffic, so I had to upgrade the server I was using to handle the traffic. Anyway, I then used this side project to promote my other paid projects. Like these:
So how can we build AI tools?
I mentioned above that I built an automation Script that takes a Blog Post URL and outputs the summary. However, this can only be used by someone who knows coding and runs it directly from the code.
So to make it easy to use for everyone, we have to provide it with a User-friendly interface. In addition to crafting a good prompt for the tool. You can use platforms like Streamlit or WordPress to create an interface that users will interact with.
Here’s a demo for you:
5- Repurposing Content With AI
What is repurposed content?
It is when you write a blog post, and then you turn this post into a medium-friendly post, YouTube video, X thread, Subreddit, or any other form. The main things that separate these platforms from each other in terms of content are:
- The size limit
- The content style
Repurposing your content over multiple platforms increases the number of users/customers you can reach, which by its role, increases traffic/sales on your website.
You can learn more about content repurposing in this video:
Anyway, repurposing the content yourself can be very time-consuming, so let’s ask for AI’s help in this.
Let’s take this blog post I wrote a few weeks ago. It’s about the RJP Technique, where you can use JSON-formatted text generated by an API to create your own API. For more details, read the full blog post.
To repurpose a blog post, you can either craft good prompts, each specific for a platform giving it all the variables it needs to consider when editing the text (example below), or you can use pre-built AI tools that are already optimized for each platform.
Some tools you can use are:
The other way is crafting the prompts yourself. I’ll give you an example I use to reshape a blog post into a medium post. You can use the same way to craft prompts for other repurposing types. Here’s the prompt:
Act as an expert Medium post copywriter, your goal is to create an engaging and potentially viral Medium post from the provided blog post or bullet points. Please follow these guidelines to transform the draft into a captivating and shareable piece:
1. Incorporate humor where appropriate, ensuring relevance and suitability for the content.
2. Thoughtfully and sparingly use emojis to reinforce the tone and message.
3. Maintain simplicity, directness, and conciseness, avoiding fluff and complex language.
4. Write in universally intelligible English to appeal to global readers.
5. Follow this post structure:
- Title: Craft a clickbait title that sparks an emotional reaction from readers.
- Subheading: Formulate a subheading relevant to the title, making the post more intriguing.
- Hook: Compose a captivating 1-2 sentence hook that stimulates readers to continue reading.
- Paragraphs: Ensure paragraphs are brief, engaging, and impactful for readers.
- Quote: Conclude the post with a relevant, motivational, or inspiring quotation associated with the topic.Include headings, subheadings, and lists when applicable, aiming for a visually appealing and easy-to-read format. Your response should exhibit flexibility, accommodating a wide array of topics and drafts while adhering to the essential principles of crafting an attention-grabbing Medium post.Using the provided post, convert it into an engaging and shareable masterpiece that heightens reader engagement and encourages further conversation.Post: [Post]
That’s an example of a detailed prompt review from my Premium Prompts Library
Tweak it as you like and see the magic!
Want more practical examples?
Check my full free guide here:
🟥Master the Most In-Demand Skill of the Future!
Enroll in the ‘Become a Prompt Engineer‘ program. We’ll take you from novice to expert in scripting AI workflows. Start your journey here!
What Will You Get?
- Access to our premium Prompt Engineering Course
- Access our private support forum to get help along your journey.
- Access to our Premium Tested Prompts Library.